RECRUITMENT, SELECTION POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Our workers are highly motivated with excellent welfare packages, and a highly conducive and safe work environment.
Ocean Crest Technologies Ltd. provides equal opportunities to job applicant; we are committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all persons. When recruiting new employees or when affording our current employees with opportunities for promotion, it means that we will:
- Follow the good practice recommendations of the codes of practice and in Select the best person for the job in terms of qualifications and abilities
- Compliance With human resource policies and legislation.
- Not to discriminate unlawfully against any person.
To achieve these aims, we have set up this recruitment and selection procedure. No position in the company may be filled unless this procedure has been followed.
- These procedures must be applied fairly and consistently to all job applicants.
- Assistance must be given, where needed, to job applicants who are disabled.
- All recruitment must be planned in advance and opened up to competition.
- We do not accept casual or speculative requests for employment.
- All persons who wish to work with us must complete an application form in response to an advertised job vacancy.
- All applicants must then be assessed against relevant selection criteria to determine who the best person for the job is.